Today’s Daily Post contemplates aging and staying young at heart:
What are your thoughts on aging? How will you stay young at heart as you get older?
Aging is of course the way of nature, I know people often deny or fight the aging process.
I’ll fess up, I do too. I have the cleansers, moisturizers, exfoliators, sunscreens, and other products meant to help slow aging. Yes, it’s a natural process, but who says you have to make it easy.
I was a Mary Kay consultant and they do a pretty good job of teaching the consultants what you need to keep the years off your face, hands…well your skin.
Staying young at heart, I haven’t thought much on how I would stay young at heart. Keeping a sense of humor and not taking life too seriously would be a good start. It’s the people who aren’t afraid to laugh, and have a good time who seem to stay young at heart. Laughter makes you feel better anyway, doesn’t it? I know a good laugh always puts me in a good mood.
Keeping a curious mind also is a good way to stay young at heart. Never stop learning.
It’s funny because my co-worker and I were just talking about our age, I’ll be 31 in a few weeks. It just doesn’t seem possible, I had said that I often have to stop and do the math to figure out how old I am when I am asked. It’s not something I often think of.
How others are staying young at heart:
- Secrets of the universe | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Child’s play 🙂 | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Coffee-drinking on a bench, in a Sunny Morning | НЕКОИ МАЛИ НЕШТА ПИСАТЕЛСКИ
- Age is relative… | Hope* the happy hugger
- Forever Old | Musings | WANGSGARD
- Forever Young | Knowledge Addiction
- Daily Prompt: Young At Heart | The WordPress C(h)ronicle
- The Daily Prompt & Being First | The Jittery Goat
- Young at Heart | Kate Murray
- HIGH HOPES | Seif Salama Karem
- Seconds | INKLINGS
- Daily Prompt: Young At Heart | seikaiha’s blah-blah-blah
- The Click-Over | jigokucho
- Daily Prompt: Young At Heart | Awl and Scribe
- “Young at Heart” | Relax
- Aging With Grace | The Giardino Journey
- Daily Post: Young at heart | Love your dog
- Daily Prompt: Young At Heart | Life is not for everyone.
- DP Daily Prompt: Young At Heart | Sabethville
- Daily Prompt: Young At Heart: When I am an old woman I shall wear purple | Healthy Harriet
- Daily Prompt: Young At Heart | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Daily Prompt: Young At Heart | littlegirlstory
- Aging is Seen Clearest, in the Mirror! | meanderedwanderings
- Young At Heart Forever? | Awake & Dreaming
Categories: Daily Post